Sunday, March 30, 2014

Why do we hate certain celebrities?

I don't know the answer. But I dislike the pictured ones -- Blake Lively, Rachel Zoe, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cara Delevingne -- A LOT. 


I certainly have zero desire to imitate Cara's annoying behavior or copy Blake Lively's bland style, so duh!, this is not a shot of my bookshelf. I took this photo at Kinokuniya Book Stores in Japantown SF, one of the most awesome places in the world for anyone who loves art/design/fashion books and magazines. I was amused to find my least favorite celebrities all sitting on the same shelf about style. It occurred to me that them being so overrated for their style is actually one of the main reasons I don't like them. 
Do well-dressed celebrities tend to be more likable? I definitely never find myself saying, "She has great style, but I can't stand her." Weird, huh. #FashionPerson

No comments:

Post a Comment